New Zealand Native Freshwater Fish For Aquariums

coelacanth

This thread has given me a good laugh while at work. I guess there are some people out there who don't realise that 87% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I tried to get the book through Whitcolls who said that their suppliers don't stock it. Anyone else found somewhere they can buy it in Auckland?

And remember: dyslexic fishermen lure ok!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, it was a fun thread. I know there are a number of people who enjoyed it (though they probably wouldn't admit it on the forum for fear of being ostracised). Its just a shame that more people didn't have the nerve to get involved, because the ones that did hardly provided much of a challenge for someone as inflammed as I.

With regards to the book it turns out that local booksellers probably won't order it in for you, so if you want it you'll have to buy it online at the link provided in my initial post. In a bit of a turn-around to what I stated about it being well worth purchasing, at the price it is on there I would have to say that it isn't worth getting. It's small and actually quite basic - if it was available in NZ at an appropriate price then it would be worth getting but not if you're forking out that amount of money. However, if you're of a devious bent and have access to a library copy then you could always scan the whole thing onto your computer.