zebra I,D, please?

livingart

woke up this morning to find this zebra swimming in my tank

i can't get a photo of it as it is moving too fast to get a decent pic and because of the lack of room i can't get far enough away from the 2 foot tank to get all the zebra in

it does tend to fill the tank though

so i got a pic off the net to show you what it might look like at a rough guess, well colouration looks like a zebra anyway

if anyone can confirm my suspicions of the species then i can find a mate for it and start breeding them

here is the pic

zebrakh.jpg

confuseduis say like a leopard a zebra never changes its stripes

P.S. please forget all i have just written as i have just realised i am still asleep and sleep typing :oops:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could breed seahorses with stripes!! they would be easily camouflaged when hiding in the long grass around the saltwater pool...

They could go with the clown fish you bred with rainbow stripes on their heads and big red noses...

Maybe a few white ones with black stripes on their tails too, that would be cool to see. :lol:

that would be som good ideas seahorsecrazy

to samh you nerd who visits nirvana

the patterning doesn't match the burchell closely enough

mind you trying to id from a photo is hard if i blur the photo and make it smaller it might make it easier to claim it as a burchells

do you really think that a photo of the actual zebra in question will make the ID any clearer

i think you are just horsing around :wink:

i can't get a photo of it as it is moving too fast to get a decent pic and because of the lack of room i can't get far enough away from the 2 foot tank to get all the zebra in

Don't know what you are selling but I am in awe of your obvious knowlege of this fish.

please don't try to qualify your ID- It is totally unnecessary

I am willing to pay double your asking price.

You are amazing. Clearly the most exceptional breeder this country has known.

Please can you set up an auction for Pseudotropheus sp. "flying Pig"

I 'm sure that if you don't have one, you can find one for me, or a photo at least.

I wouldn't dare question the similarity of photo and fish.

You're the Man!

Ps- do you like foot massages

rubbing my ego won't get you any cheaper a price if i do decide to rehome this zebra

also i didn't breed this zebra it just suddenly appeared

i am not concerned that i don't know the parentage as i realise you will take what i say at face value

i can supply the flying pig you speak of, we have mini kunekune but you will have to find your own catapult

P.S.

i had a foot massage once and ended up with athletes back

i imagine that would work navarre

you could do a savannah look aquascape or the mount kilimonjaro style works well

if you handrear the liomhead and leopard plec i hear it makes them easier to handle

just make sure the Ph (personal hygiene) levels are right for all involved

Only thing with that savannah look is no geroge so I might have to go to the mount killer monaro style for two reasons I need a george and I have always wanted a killer monaro 327 bathurst in pruple and gold with nice leather.

who is george?

oh come on

george george

george of the jungle

swinging thru the trees

george george

george of the jungle

with the greatest of ease

brendan fraser pre hooking up with the very lovely rachel weiss

great movie