Cat pics

Neon

yeah the tail pic cracked me up especially.

Her name is Cody. it's kind of a dumb name as everyone thinks she's a boy :D which for some silly reason I get annoyed about!

it's definitely not cold up here - it's warm and humid. yuck!

Thanks re the plants Phoenix. Unfortunately they have BBA on them but I've recently started dosing excel so I hope that will help.

yeah the tail pic cracked me up especially.

Her name is Cody. it's kind of a dumb name as everyone thinks she's a boy :D which for some silly reason I get annoyed about!

it's definitely not cold up here - it's warm and humid. yuck!

Thanks re the plants Phoenix. Unfortunately they have BBA on them but I've recently started dosing excel so I hope that will help.

Well people will assume! I think Cody is a great name for a female cat. I like names that are different, not your usual Fluffy or Smokey etc. :D

I used to have a cat that liked to sleep on top of the 4ft turtle tank (cosy). One day he came in as I was cleaning it and had the lids off and before I could do anything he jumped up like he would normally do and landed knee deep in the water! :lol: Poor cat completely freaked out and just stood there in mortification until I lifted him out