January 30, 201115 yr comment_419001 The session limit for your host ircip2.mibbit.com has been exceeded. i dont think it likes me anymore Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419006 haha got this irc.nzdance.net: Closing Link: doddle69[ircip2.mibbit.com] (User has been banned from NZDance.Net (Session limit exceeded)) Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419007 Me too. I just got... irc.nzdance.net: Closing Link: Caryl[ircip2.mibbit.com] (User has been banned from NZDance.Net (Session limit exceeded)) Never had it do that before! Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419008 irc.nzdance.net: Closing Link: kc[ircip2.mibbit.com] (User has been banned from NZDance.Net (Session limit exceeded)) me to Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419014 Yup, chatzilla works fine. Try downloading a program like mIRC or Chatzilla for firefox. Mibbit must be full or something. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419018 You will learn pretty quick, Then you gotta search for chatzilla as an add-on Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419024 umm, to TBH I cant tell you unless I do it myself, sorry. Just set it up like you do mobbit. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419053 That message just means that too many people are using mibbit, so they think you're all bots or something attacking their servers. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419064 Ummmm Chatzilla is kinda hard to setup initially.... When it opens, in the bar type /server irc.nzdance.net When that appears, right click on the tab down the bottom and tick 'open this network at startup' Type /join #aquaria to get to our room. Now when you go into preferences, nzdance should be there, below global settings. So you can change your name/quote. In the Lists tab, add an auto command /join #aquaria So now hopefully the chatroom will startup automatically whenever you open Chatzilla. (ps Adblock Plus and an Aussie/English dictionary are my other fave addons for Firefox) Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419083 /me just uses a real IRC client You better be talking about irssi I use HydraIRC though. Report
January 30, 201115 yr comment_419085 You better be talking about irssi I use HydraIRC though. have that, irssi, on Android and the main PC as well. I normally use AndroIRC when on the phone and Quassel when on the pc Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.