Some frog photos

Insect Direct

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty much :D

use to have turtles, then a water dragon, in there. ply walls, mesh lid, it's on wheels so I can wheel it outside on sunny days.

for the last year i had young bell frogs in there, fed them lots of mini-mealworms on gravel+sand as a trial to see if they would get impacted.

All grew like mad and not one sick frog. Very hardy little frogs :thup:

Recently bought frogs in from brumation so the above is going to be a dry phase enclosure, at this stage anyway, who knows what tomorrow brings, i sure dont :sml2:

• 2 weeks later...

Should be all good. The cheap canon i have captures good vid on macro function, and various others. Cheap cams seem to be getting better and better.

There's heaps of camera reviews on youtube that will help give you a good idea of what to expect from the different models.

if you mean handycam things? i dunno :sml2:

• 1 month later...

Yer bit big for a 6 month old whistler :sml2:

the eyes look different you can see into the back of them through the top of the head and see into the stomach similar to the albinos

would have put pics up earlier but my cameras close ups are no good. but my sister just got a flash one.

• 4 weeks later...