September 26, 200917 yr comment_331664 I was in animates papanui the other day, they had this really cool looking fish called a leaf fish does any one keep these. Report
September 26, 200917 yr comment_331668 I've seen these. They look pretty cool. Does anybody know the minimal tank size / how big they grow / are they aggro etc Report
September 26, 200917 yr comment_331675 ha ha.. yes it is. I prefer the nandus's! they are so cool and their mouths are awesomely deceptive Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_331788 mono poly is a contradiction in terms Not to mention the last ones that came in weren't actually Mono poly... :roll: Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_331819 o really? I didnt see them. what did they turn out to be? Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_331962 Can't remember, but I remember looking in Axelrods Atlas with Levon at Hollywood, he had a rough idea but they were lacking the barbels so definitely weren't Monocirrhus polyacanthus. Report
September 30, 200917 yr comment_332461 I was in animates papanui the other day, they had this really cool looking fish called a leaf fish does any one keep these. How much $$$$ do they cost?? Report
October 2, 200917 yr comment_333115 bummer it isn't the mono poly's .. have had major experience with them in NZ , raising, breeding etc etc ... soo cool.. can't get them over here! : / gud luck with yours.. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.