greetings from rome

Adrienne

thought i would log in and say hi from rome. place is amazing and very hot and sticky still. about 26 degrees during the day and we had several large thunderstorms yesterday evening and last night. weve been to the vatican museum, sistine chapel, st peters basilica, the colloseum, roman forum and pallatine hill in the two days weve been here. stopped in seoul korea on the way for 17 hours and went for a walk around the block. got a few pics of fish for sale at restaurants (live) and at roadside stalls (dead) which i will post at some stage. will log in again in a few days and update.

Now in Santorini, tomorrow we move on to Mykonos. Still hot days, much cooler nights here with really strong winds. We hired a scooter to get around the island and went everywhere we could possibly go to. Until I saw Santorini I thought the paintings I had seen around the place weren't real but in fact the houses are exactly like all the pictures. We have walked for miles, up to 7 hours a day every day since leaving home. The sights, sounds and food are unreal. :D