Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Reptile forum

Featured Replies

  • Author

Picton it is how are things going up their for you guys, sounds like things have improved for you. Hopefully you will have a great season for Living art it has just started picking up for us down here.

We have a few new displays opening before xmas, Giant weta, Kakariki and Little Blue penguins. Hopefully that will get the people through our place.

I confess I have not visited since the seahorse people took it over. Sounds like a visit is in order. Will arrange a club outing I think. :bounce:

hey i just started a website for new zealand herps and havnt had many visitores its got a forum and a few caresheets on herps in new zealand dose anyone here know anyways to advertise it?

just pulling your chain,you won`t ge one of those if you live to be a hundred!!!

why are they rare oh wait they are but dont many keepers keep them. lol that was a good prank :lol:

Hey there Josh,

If you find out where any harlequins are can you let me know.

Repto has my contact details if you dont want to PM me.

They do look stunning in the wild but are really hard to see.

After 6 trips (totalling 70 days) I have only ever seen 2 and spent an hour watching one under a 44 gallon drum...lol.

Maybe if I am luck I will get some photos next time...lol.

Navarre

Hey there Josh,

If you find out where any harlequins are can you let me know.

Repto has my contact details if you dont want to PM me.

They do look stunning in the wild but are really hard to see.

After 6 trips (totalling 70 days) I have only ever seen 2 and spent an hour watching one under a 44 gallon drum...lol.

Maybe if I am luck I will get some photos next time...lol.

Navarre

cool im really whanting to keep one they are sooo pritty

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.