July 16, 200917 yr comment_318098 Young Albinos strain will be available soon... 1. Albino Leopard 2. Albino Leopard Snakeskin 3. Albino Snakeskin 4. Albino Turq 5. Albino Yellow White 6. Albinos Intermidiate also available. please contact me for more details [email protected] www.vincent-discus.co.nz Report
July 16, 200917 yr Author comment_318101 were all the babies albino? wow...just post within 2 min ..!...hahha.. yes...is all albinos..cheers Report
July 16, 200917 yr comment_318102 :oops: :lol: I like thinking of the genetics. all albino? wow. very very interesting... Still prefer the blues, greens, checkerboards and browns but these are nice too Report
July 16, 200917 yr Author comment_318103 :oops: :lol: I like thinking of the genetics. all albino? wow. very very interesting... Still prefer the blues, greens, checkerboards and browns but these are nice too hahhaa...blue, checkeboard, etc also available.. ....will post nextime...! Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318380 Awesome Piks :bounce: I notice one of your Tanks are sitting at 28 degrees, do you run them all at that Temp. Lynda Report
July 17, 200917 yr comment_318394 I've got Airstones like that too, they never seem to loose their effectiveness, which is great. Report
July 17, 200917 yr Author comment_318411 Awesome Piks :bounce: I notice one of your Tanks are sitting at 28 degrees, do you run them all at that Temp. Lynda hi...yes...all my tank is in 27 to 28c.. discus in between 30 to 32c is well good appette so as when do prophylactic treatment ....but 30 to 32c for long term is not advice as it is the most favored by parasite forming...etc Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.