Big Centipede

livingart

apparently their bite is poisonous, from this website

http://soilbugs.massey.ac.nz/chilopoda.php

Most centipedes are harmless, but the larger specimens can protect themselves and may pinch the skin, which can be quite unpleasant. Large Scolopendromorpha are capable of inflicting a very painful bite and may be dangerous to sensitive individuals or small children.

did you bring me back one of those caryl?

i love all animals. except human babies, and cockroaches, and those things, and maybe a few other things. :lol: :lol:

I would have screamed like a girl if it climbed on me. I keep thinking it will sit in my ear canal and eat its way into my head. :lol:

i love all animals. except human babies, and cockroaches, and those things, and maybe a few other things.

should read most animals then

I keep thinking it will sit in my ear canal and eat its way into my head

it is a centipede not a brain sucker, and the taste of wax might put it off :D

It was (and still is) a giant millipede. Same as LAs except more compacted body parts (and a few more legs) :lol:

It was very hard to the touch and I don't know how squishable it would be, although a good stomp would do it in I am sure. It was very friendly and didn't bite anyone.

I would have screamed like a girl if it climbed on me. I keep thinking it will sit in my ear canal and eat its way into my head. :lol:

Methinks Phoenix has been watching too much Star Trek?

Stop it LA, you nearly made me spit my tea over the laptop trying to stifle a laugh!

Maybe you had better give it a miss if you are squeamish - it has a scene in it where they use a wiggly bug to get information out of a captive.....