Its my Birthday on Wednesday :)

It's my birthday on Wednesday, too! :bounce: I still like having birthdays and I'm OLD! :o

I always ask for pet store vouchers so I can go and buy all sorts of goodies for my fish. If I get vouchers this year I will buy:

- liquid ferts for plants

- frozen food

- a few extra cardinal tetras to boost my school numbers

Or if my partner checks his lotto ticket and he's won, I will ask for a HUGE tank with a MILLION fish and 10,000 plants! And a house to put them all in! And a helper to come around every week and do my water changes for me! :bounce: :bounce:

ill help!

PS- you have your plant to fish ratio the other way round :lol:

OK it's a deal - if I win Lotto I will fly you to Auckland once a week to do my water changes and trim my plants. :lol:

As for the plant:fish ratio... that depends on the size of each. I'm planning to have about a million little schooling fish and 10,000 large exotic plants. That's all there will be room for. But that's only my first new tank.

On second thoughts you'd better be here for two days at a time. That's how long it will take you to do all the water changes on all my new tanks and prune all my plants. :bounce:

Oh, and mop the floor while you're there will you? The housekeeper will get annoyed if you leave drips on the italian marble floor. :roll:

italian marble soaks up water big time. :oops: My ears still hurt at the memory of my mother screaming at me cause of a tank that wouldn't stop overflowing :cry: :oops:

but yeah. ill sort the tanks out. PS- i can reach faster if i was driving a koenigsegg ccxr :lol:

OK it's a deal - if I win Lotto I will fly you to Auckland once a week to do my water changes and trim my plants. :lol:

As for the plant:fish ratio... that depends on the size of each. I'm planning to have about a million little schooling fish and 10,000 large exotic plants. That's all there will be room for. But that's only my first new tank.

On second thoughts you'd better be here for two days at a time. That's how long it will take you to do all the water changes on all my new tanks and prune all my plants. :bounce:

Oh, and mop the floor while you're there will you? The housekeeper will get annoyed if you leave drips on the italian marble floor. :roll:

Tell you what, Ill mop the floors

Ill drive to Phoenix's and you can fly us both up :wink: :lol:

Two working we can get it done in one day, allowing us to go to fish shops the second day :wink:

HEY :x

we should be talking about this on friday :lol:

its only monday and ive got all week to wait and your not helping :(

ba ha ahhahaaha lol.

the joys of rum. dont worry, soon it will be wednesday and you wont believe the load of rubbish you landed up doing.

i for instance once thought i was a sheep, and the paddock full of sheep were my people. :lol: