June 7, 200917 yr comment_310698 Yay Its my birthday on Wednesday I like getting presents :lol: Can't wait 8) The last few days always take the longest. Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_310703 lucky for you - did you ask for fish things? that was one thing I requested my mates NOT to get me lol how old are you turning? Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_310710 I like getting presents :lol: so do i :lol: you must be young if you like your birthdays. I saw a grey hair on my chin the other day and i nearly died. im only 21. Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_310713 so do i :lol: you must be young if you like your birthdays. I saw a grey hair on my chin the other day and i nearly died. im only 21. BAHA :lol: Report
June 7, 200917 yr Author comment_310720 All my friends and family think im weird and obsessed with fish but i just like to take care of my fish and give them what they need Ill be 21 8) Report
June 7, 200917 yr Author comment_310722 So i don't think ill be getting anything to do with fish lol Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310794 Yah I hate birthdays now, will be 23 in August lol. Happy Birthday to you though! Hope you have a great day :bounce: Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310830 It's my birthday on Wednesday, too! :bounce: I still like having birthdays and I'm OLD! I always ask for pet store vouchers so I can go and buy all sorts of goodies for my fish. If I get vouchers this year I will buy: - liquid ferts for plants - frozen food - a few extra cardinal tetras to boost my school numbers Or if my partner checks his lotto ticket and he's won, I will ask for a HUGE tank with a MILLION fish and 10,000 plants! And a house to put them all in! And a helper to come around every week and do my water changes for me! :bounce: :bounce: Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310832 ill help! PS- you have your plant to fish ratio the other way round :lol: Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310833 ill help! PS- you have your plant to fish ratio the other way round :lol: OK it's a deal - if I win Lotto I will fly you to Auckland once a week to do my water changes and trim my plants. :lol: As for the plant:fish ratio... that depends on the size of each. I'm planning to have about a million little schooling fish and 10,000 large exotic plants. That's all there will be room for. But that's only my first new tank. On second thoughts you'd better be here for two days at a time. That's how long it will take you to do all the water changes on all my new tanks and prune all my plants. :bounce: Oh, and mop the floor while you're there will you? The housekeeper will get annoyed if you leave drips on the italian marble floor. :roll: Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310834 italian marble soaks up water big time. :oops: My ears still hurt at the memory of my mother screaming at me cause of a tank that wouldn't stop overflowing :oops: but yeah. ill sort the tanks out. PS- i can reach faster if i was driving a koenigsegg ccxr :lol: Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310835 OK it's a deal - if I win Lotto I will fly you to Auckland once a week to do my water changes and trim my plants. :lol: As for the plant:fish ratio... that depends on the size of each. I'm planning to have about a million little schooling fish and 10,000 large exotic plants. That's all there will be room for. But that's only my first new tank. On second thoughts you'd better be here for two days at a time. That's how long it will take you to do all the water changes on all my new tanks and prune all my plants. :bounce: Oh, and mop the floor while you're there will you? The housekeeper will get annoyed if you leave drips on the italian marble floor. :roll: Tell you what, Ill mop the floors Ill drive to Phoenix's and you can fly us both up :lol: Two working we can get it done in one day, allowing us to go to fish shops the second day Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310849 I thought only girls did 21 shots? Although a few of my chick mates did yardies too...it's just so tacky watching girls do yardies somehow...don't know why.... :-? Report
June 8, 200917 yr Author comment_310853 Yardie 8) Gonna be good Havin it this satdy :lol: Yea i thought only gurls did 21 shots too. Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310854 Yea i thought only gurls did 21 shots too. Or guys if its absinthe :-? Actually dont think that would work too well Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310866 I thought only girls did 21 shots? Although a few of my chick mates did yardies too...it's just so tacky watching girls do yardies somehow...don't know why.... :-? 21 shots of straight tequila forget the shots and scull the 40oz Report
June 8, 200917 yr Author comment_310867 only real men can do rum shots HEY we should be talking about this on friday :lol: its only monday and ive got all week to wait and your not helping Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310873 21 shots of straight tequila forget the shots and scull the 40oz my mate did that with about half the bottle of rum, near the end of the night, lets just say "ben dosent love ben rite now..." Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310874 my mate did that with about half the bottle of rum, near the end of the night, lets just say "ben dosent love ben rite now..." and that is why i don't drink rum Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_310877 HEY we should be talking about this on friday :lol: its only monday and ive got all week to wait and your not helping ba ha ahhahaaha lol. the joys of rum. dont worry, soon it will be wednesday and you wont believe the load of rubbish you landed up doing. i for instance once thought i was a sheep, and the paddock full of sheep were my people. :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.