Silly things I do

So...

Im all stressed out about finishing my finance assignment and what have you; but at the same time want to send a pic to Zev for the fnzas POTM.

Guess what this tertiary educated genius did?

Yep. I sent my assignment to a very happy Zev (made her day apparently :lol: ); and sent my finance lecturer my fish picture. So now, I am 2 days overdue on my assignment, but have typed up a nice email explaining my big boo-boo.

I can only imagine what my lecturer will say when he wants to mark my excel document and sees a nice tropical fish staring at him in the face :o :lol:

Sometimes..... :oops:

It did, everyone here was wondering what I was laughing about!

I can forward the email you sent with the assignment to your lecturer is you require evidence that you actually sent it on the right day, even if it was to the wrong person!

:lol:

the lecturer probably expects me to do something like that. I think I sat in on another lecture of his - and about an hour in I realised that I had already finished that paper last year. He couldn't believe it. I didn't even realise that all my friends had magically just not turned up to class, and I was surrounded by a bunch of noobs. :o :lol:

OK

so 94.5% for the fish photo

what did zev give you for the paper?

Sorry, couldn't stop laughing when I received it, so did not give it the attention I should have.

As for the photo, that is up to you guys to decide!

Hard work paid off alright... those are great marks! :hail:

I did a very similar thing. Sent my assignment to a friend, and the email intended for my friend to the lecturer. :oops:

Luckily the email didn't say anything embarrassing. Wish I'd got 94.5%. :-

Also slept through nearly a whole exam in 4th year. Got there 10 mins before the end. :oops:

Oh that is brilliant!!

(and congrats on the marks, BTW, most excellent!)

I have an ongoing problem with my emails.

I call my mum by her first name, Jo.

But when I type that in to the address bar it comes up with Mike Joy (ie Dr Mike Joy, environmental scientist, who is always in the papers about native fish stuff)

I have sent him some really weird emails.... :oops: :oops: :oops: