Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Silly things I do

Featured Replies

So...

Im all stressed out about finishing my finance assignment and what have you; but at the same time want to send a pic to Zev for the fnzas POTM.

Guess what this tertiary educated genius did?

Yep. I sent my assignment to a very happy Zev (made her day apparently :lol: ); and sent my finance lecturer my fish picture. So now, I am 2 days overdue on my assignment, but have typed up a nice email explaining my big boo-boo.

I can only imagine what my lecturer will say when he wants to mark my excel document and sees a nice tropical fish staring at him in the face :o :lol:

Sometimes..... :oops:

It did, everyone here was wondering what I was laughing about!

I can forward the email you sent with the assignment to your lecturer is you require evidence that you actually sent it on the right day, even if it was to the wrong person!

  • Author

:lol:

the lecturer probably expects me to do something like that. I think I sat in on another lecture of his - and about an hour in I realised that I had already finished that paper last year. He couldn't believe it. I didn't even realise that all my friends had magically just not turned up to class, and I was surrounded by a bunch of noobs. :o :lol:

  • Author

lol.. no credit for the fish. :lol: :(

94.5% for the paper, and 97% for the other assignment. I think hard work shall pay off with this paper. :bounce:

OK

so 94.5% for the fish photo

what did zev give you for the paper?

Sorry, couldn't stop laughing when I received it, so did not give it the attention I should have.

As for the photo, that is up to you guys to decide!

Hard work paid off alright... those are great marks! :hail:

I did a very similar thing. Sent my assignment to a friend, and the email intended for my friend to the lecturer. :oops:

Luckily the email didn't say anything embarrassing. Wish I'd got 94.5%. :-

Also slept through nearly a whole exam in 4th year. Got there 10 mins before the end. :oops:

Oh that is brilliant!!

(and congrats on the marks, BTW, most excellent!)

I have an ongoing problem with my emails.

I call my mum by her first name, Jo.

But when I type that in to the address bar it comes up with Mike Joy (ie Dr Mike Joy, environmental scientist, who is always in the papers about native fish stuff)

I have sent him some really weird emails.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

  • Author

lol. thanks stella. there was just so much to do that i just mucked up right at the end. luckily it did not affect the assignment in any way. :oops:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.