May 9, 200917 yr comment_305353 it has been in NZ and am hoping it still is does anyone have any of it or know where to get some? thanks Report
May 9, 200917 yr comment_305444 nice plant though. but i haven't seen it either. Next time i order plants ill read all the names and see if this appears on the list thing. Report
May 9, 200917 yr comment_305446 A lot of the plants are miss named anyway so could be interesting. Amulia is not normally grown emersed so would not be as esy to grow commercially as most plants. Report
May 10, 200917 yr Author comment_305465 I know a guy that has had it in which sells plants. he grows most stuff emersed and this stuff died off short after he had it Report
May 10, 200917 yr comment_305602 I would be very interested in some of this if it can be found. Report
May 28, 200917 yr comment_308921 Ahhhh I love that plant. I used to grow it in my tank in aussy. It needs a good iron clay base media and CO2. I have halides over my tank which I think it really appreaciated as grew like wildfire. Is called aromatica cause crushing the stems or leaves produces quite a nice spicey smell. It would be fantastic if someone here in NZ had some to share/sell. Heres a link to the tank: http://www.aquariumlife.com.au/showthread.php?t=5018&page=3&highlight=peeet with some aromatica shots. Report
May 28, 200917 yr Author comment_308993 nice tank mate! yea I havent had any luck finding any as yet. what kind of plants are you growing atm? Report
May 29, 200917 yr comment_309162 Thats a nice looking plant that I would like to get my hands on also Report
May 29, 200917 yr comment_309167 Awesome tank Peet, nice contrast to the rest of the house. 8) Report
June 2, 200917 yr comment_309748 it has been in NZ and am hoping it still is does anyone have any of it or know where to get some? thanks It is still in NZ. It is eaten as part of the vietnamese cuisine. i have seen them being sold in ice cream containers (no holes, with sand and water) emersed here in the markets in wellington. I have some but the frost got to it. I can look out for some next sunady market for you if you still want them. Report
June 3, 200917 yr comment_309940 I am definately keen to get hold of some. Just getting ready to setup some tanks so probably a couple of months away. Will keep on contact.... regards Peet Report
June 3, 200917 yr Author comment_309971 I ASKED FIRST!!!!! pleassssee cesarz buddy!!!! can you get me some am willing to pay! Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_310551 Hi, I went to market today and the woman said she wont be selling until spring. It is called "ngo om"in vietnamese. Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_310556 Hi, I went to market today and the woman said she wont be selling until spring. It is called "ngo om"in vietnamese. Bugger, then we will just have to wait till spring. Hmmm I wonder if theres any local vietnamese restuants that may be able to get hold of some. :-? Report
June 7, 200917 yr Author comment_310746 if you hold your horses im growing some submersed as we speak! Report
June 14, 200917 yr comment_312280 I got two bunches of cuttings today, pm me with your address if you want them. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.