one for the spider freaks?

repto

who knows what this is?was found under a log ,the only reason I could get it was it had made its long silken tunnel along the ground rather than down into the ground?Have seen them here now and again but bigger than this one.I will post if anyone wants it?spider002.jpg

I know an 8 year old that would let that thing run all over his face, even in his mouth. one day he had a pockets full of live cockroaches and crickets!!! He has given himself the name 'Nature Boy'. He is a regular bug Steve Irwin. When he talks about his pet centipede other children are spell bound, they love it. Im his teacher so im trying to encourage him to learn as much about his passion as i can.

too late,puffadragon has his name on it.Will be doing some firewood soon,if another one turns up you can have it,will let you know.Found a big sucker last year under the water trough in my chook house,will look under there if I am feeling brave.