wierd things your pets eat

chilli

A friend of mine has a cat who eats her clothes. She can't leave anything on the floor otherwise you'll find holes or chunks everywhere.

Weird little thing it is.

But I actually have a question..

Do you think spading a male kitten would make him less active when it comes to marking his territory?

He seems to have a "bladder" problem and does it in his bed, our bed or anything left on the ground...

how old is kitten?

i have another young kitten and try to keep in just one or two rooms so it doesnt get lost in house and pee everywhere i also leave nothing on ground(for long) so it doesnt pee on it(it peed on a jumper when we got it so im being abit striked with it till it learns where to go and to hold its bladder

(peeing on its bed is wierd but it might not like the cat litter i had to wean mine from sand to litter over time he used to do his biznise beside litter box :evil: but he good now) :evil:

Used to have dogs that would eat all my fish food and algae discs :-? :x:x . It happened on quite a few occasions even after trying to hide it behind the computer (tank was on a computer desk).

Gets pretty expensive having to replace the big colorbits containers every time.

Other then that 1 of them used to swallow lamb chop bones (big or small it didn't matter) whole without chewing. My mind boggles at how it made it back out... :lol:

how old is kitten?

i have another young kitten and try to keep in just one or two rooms so it doesnt get lost in house and pee everywhere i also leave nothing on ground(for long) so it doesnt pee on it(it peed on a jumper when we got it so im being abit striked with it till it learns where to go and to hold its bladder

(peeing on its bed is wierd but it might not like the cat litter i had to wean mine from sand to litter over time he used to do his biznise beside litter box :evil: but he good now) :evil:

He's about 4 months old.

Yeah, we found it weird that he would do his business in his bed. But he didn't didn't seem to do anything in it but sleep as long as it was between my partner's chair and mine at our computer desk. He stays in our room with us and only goes in the lounge and kitchen when we are in there with him. He's been doing better ever since I brought him a special cat harness and taking him out for walks to get used to the area.

So we're going to get him done this week to hopefully minimise his activity in the bladder area. :)

My kitten likes to eat teabags. Well, after they've been in the bin. He likes to rip them up and leave it all over the place.

Kind of ironic when his name is Milo. :lol:

LOL, that is hilarious!

and Donna, I thought at 1st you'd changed your screen-name, but then realised new Milo was a kitten... I still have your Milo's photo on my puter :)

My dog likes all sorts of veggies, especially chewing on broccoli stalks like a bone... but Puriri moths are probably the weirdest thing. green dog lollies!

I discovered this morning after my container of freeze dried bloodworms fell over, spilling worms everywhere that my rabbit enjoys eating these as I found him cleaning them up as I came back with the brush and shovel. Weird rabbit. So its Bubblegum and Bloodworms that I have to watch out for.lol

I discovered this morning after my container of freeze dried bloodworms fell over, spilling worms everywhere that my rabbit enjoys eating these as I found him cleaning them up as I came back with the brush and shovel. Weird rabbit. So its Bubblegum and Bloodworms that I have to watch out for.lol

:o would never of thought of bloodworm for a rabbit,cat and fish food yeh but rabbits :lol:

According to our vet, it is quite normal for a dog to eat cow/sheep/rabbit poo. Its not so normal for a dog to eat its own poo. Our eldest dog likes to dig in the garden and eat the cat poo...

Our puppy will eat anything you give her, lettuce, apple, carrot, cauliflower, courgette

One of our cats loves ALL kinds of fish food. He especially goes nuts for the Wardleys Shrimp Pellets.

Another one of our cats eats spiders. If I found a spider somewhere in the house, I'd just go find Willow and have her eat the spider so I didn't have to deal with it. Although one day she did it, then seemed to have an odd reaction like it tasted real bad or had bitten her or something, since that day she hasn't been so keen to eat the spiders.

According to a guy who used to head up the police dog training in the UK and then here in CHCH, its quite normal behaviour for dogs to eat poo....apparently horse poo is really quite good for them... :o He's done various studies/reseach on wild wolves / dogs etc etc and says its normal.

Theres been different theories about the dog lacking in various minerals etc, but I believe the latest thinking is they just do it and we have to live with that...gross tho it is when they have all that brown stuck in their teeth :roll:

we had to take our dog when she was a puppy to the vets a few times 'cos she wouldn't stop eating her own poo but then found out it was b'cos she knew pooing inside the house would get her in trouble so that was her way of cleaning up the evidence...

Our old cat used to eat frozen peas, straight out of the freezer.

Our new cat is such a ponce that she will only eat one brand of cat biscuit and nothing else.

The younger cat would eat the kitten food, while the kitten came and ate her food.

Izzy also plays with cicadas but not often does she eat them.

Nala, the dog, eats strawberries from the patch, and will eat fresh peas from the garden.

All normal in our family!

Well, I don't know if it is weird but anyway!!!

Lots of times I would eat while sitting on my couch watching TV. Puffball would get up behind me and put his front paws on my shoulder waiting for a morsel of whatever. One day I thought, hmmm, I'll fix you and gave him piece of a yellow string bean (not canned...fresh ones from my sister's garden) not something I like to share :evil: mean me. ANYWAY, much to my surprise, dear Puffball loved them!!!

Caper