rainbow fish

anthony law

they all get on fine but i wouldnt keep the smaller types with the larger ones.you could have a real nice tank with them and some of the smaller south american cichlids wish i had a spare 600l tank.for best display i used to keep only males as allot of the females arnt nearly as colourfull but its up to the individual i spose.good luck keep me posted and some pics would be great.

No sale on fish sorry, lol... but we got some nice and weird looking rainbows - i have crappy quality pictures i can put up if you like, cause i dont know what sort of rainbows they are; so are being sold as assorted rainbows, LMAO :lol:

Well whats the point in telling you the species if you 'Can't' change the nametags? :lol:

I had a Rainbow tank about 3-4 yrs ago in a 300ltr and it was such a nice tank. they are georgous in numbers. Will try to grab out some old shots.

I thought the ones with horizontal barring with red tail were 'Exquisites' or 'Western' and McCullochs were speckly greeny browns.

Also add "Splendid" to the list of whats around now and then.

Was always hoping that "parkinsoni" would turn up too.