for shipping fish

Deno

Most pet shops will sell you bags.

Sports and camping shops have heat pads.

I get my boxes free from the surgery. Try your doctor, chemist or blood lab. Plus I have a garage full of them! 8)

I have never seen indecent rubber bands :wink:

Our freebie papers and Property Press come with good thick rubber bands around them.

Um, not too sure if this is correct but i was told not to blow in the bag as you blow Carbon Dioxide, not oxygen. I have always used my pump to blow up the bags. (squeezing the tops etc) Plastic box sell decent sized poly boxes for $10 if theyre for your oscars. Something fishy will sell you good fish bags or on TM, ppl have them for sale there. I just use freezer bags, doubled and tie the corners if theyre small fish. Phil Collis on here sells the heat pads about $35 for 10 i think. or i have some new 40hr ones around, i brought off him. Let me know if you need any help.

Um, not too sure if this is correct but i was told not to blow in the bag as you blow Carbon Dioxide, not oxygen. I have always used my pump to blow up the bags. .

I just blow them up with my mouth as well and have yet to have a death.

Im sure it may matter with some but if you send them in the afternoon, they normally get the fish the next maorning so I belive that they would get plenty of oxygen from the water anyway provided you dont send too many per bag

Um, not too sure if this is correct but i was told not to blow in the bag as you blow Carbon Dioxide, not oxygen.

Even the most athletic person on the planet only removes somewhere around 1/5th-1/7th of the oxygen out of every breath. So, at best your breath is about 3% carbon dioxide, 18% oxygen and 78% nitrogen.