axolotl to salamander???

A-town...

Always hear of people wanting the axolotl to morph to salamander but have always been told they do not live long and dont like the change anyway? can find to much info on the web apart from the tiger salamder looking similiar to axolotls and thats where people get the confusion from? any info would be appreciated thanks :bounce:

There are a number of ways to get them to change to a salamander and it doesn't have to involve injections but I believe that if an axolotl wanted to become a salamander it would without any assistance from us. I am not about to state on here how to do it because some idiot will just have to do it. If they can live and breed as axies why not let them? Years ago some people used to morph them to breed them before they realised they could breed as axies.

not everyone keeps axolotls to breed some just enjoy having something different - once morphed they look amazing abit like a big newt and for memory they take on different colours compared to the un-morphed. google has some pics i think.

its a silly rule IMO as said above - its still an axolotl morphed or not (just slightly more mobile) , and what does one do if there axie does it on its own which remotely possible, sad thing is if owner has in all aquatic tank and the axie tries morph it will likely die without access to land..anyway no point complaining or they maybe banned outright!