Slow day at work...

Caryl

Has been slow here too, apart from the 20 ft container filled with 100kg server cabinets that I've just helped unload, under the watchful eye of a MAF officer as the stupid suppliers in Hong Kong filled out the Quarantine Declaration wrong (and then tried to blame us for it when we had them on about it) :roll:

yes I understand you all

sing star going on in the lounge

almost finished the Steve Price book

Drisling outside so will have to slum it by eating yesterdays scallops and maybe roast (on the BBQ)a couple of chickens while having a couple (ok a few) carlton blonds

yeah

Lifes hard eh

yes I understand you all

sing star going on in the lounge

almost finished the Steve Price book

Drisling outside so will have to slum it by eating yesterdays scallops and maybe roast (on the BBQ)a couple of chickens while having a couple (ok a few) carlton blonds

yeah

Lifes hard eh

Yep agreed - out of bed around 10am, good book, out to lunch, afternoon nap, diinner about 7pm. Such a hard life!!! :wink:

Woke up early by a text coming in at 7am (that'll learn me for not turning cell off overnight) - put washing on and hung it out. Decided to skip the gym as such a great morning (and would rain the next few days so wanted to make the most of the good weather) and had breaky outside on my new outdoor table and chair set.

Looked at playing some Tomb Raider but couldn't be naffed dealing with mummies.

Looked at buying a female Siamese fighter on TM but none are advertised in Wgtn area.

Read a good book, took cat to the vet to get weeping eye looked at. Had an ice-block outside reading book again and then got into the Coronas :)

and now....here I am - typing up an email while listening to Morcheeba, but got distracted by the net :D

My work day is now over (if you don't count having to come home, cook dinner, clean up etc etc etc).

We had fun reading through some reports of patients who ended up at the hospital over the Christmas break. One man injured himself "falling off an inflatable object". This had us speculating :o

Another fell twice and knocked himself out after consuming 2 bottles of homebrew whiskey in 1 day :roll:

The day was worse since we hit over 28C today 8)

It is reading 30.1C here at home at 5.38pm

i have had the busiet 3 days of the year why is it when we have fine weather everybody comes to the dump . being holidays u would think they would be out doing more interesting things instead of bothering me because they cant read the signs that tell them where things go .

...so Dr and I are listening to Matinee Idle on National Radio :lol:

In between stuff he tells me jokes :roll:

I know, I know...you sent all your patients to our library didn't you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

They brought all their returns too.... one even said that I shouln't have to work today....I wouldn't if he and others like him didn't decide to go and see the ladies at the library :P

:wink: :roll: :wink:

...so Dr and I are listening to Matinee Idle on National Radio :lol:

In between stuff he tells me jokes :roll:

I LOVE Matinee Idle. I look forward to it all year!

I spent my 'Slow day at work' cruising to Akaroa Harbour with family, stopping along the way to buy stone fruit, cheeses and sip wines. It was such a hard thing to do that we'll be doing it again soon to build up our stamina :lol: :lol:

Geez Mark that sounds just ghastly, I hope you have a good union representative.