Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Khulie Loaches

Featured Replies

I got some the other day and i've been feeding them the usual sinking tablets and i haven't seen any of them eating yet. Whats best to feed them? What do they like?

I find they best like the sinking algae eating tablets.

Although saying that, they come out at night time and eat all the left over food.

I don't feed mine any particular food - they eat what the other fish eat (flake, crisps, frozen bloodwords, brine shrimp, cucumber etc. - what ever floats down to the bottom of the tank), though occasionally I'll feed them sinking pellets or algae pellets (if the silver dollars don't get them first :roll: )

I see all 6 of my khulies at feeding time which is anytime between 5pm and 8pm

i have 3 types in my tank and they are constantly out swimimng around the front of the tank.i feed blood worm white worm algae tabs and trout crumbles.but when i first got them i didnt see them at all for the first couple of weeks and after that they got more confident.its a heavily planted tank with lots of drift wood and a few rocks.

  • Author

I see mine, but i don't see mine eating.

enzoom1: I went out and brought some algae tablets (Aquarian and Hikari) fingers crossed that they eat them

  • Author

The tank they're in has a sponge filter, so that can't happen.

I have seen on eating :D So i'm sure that they're eating food behind my back. Its the algae tablets that i saw 1 eat

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.