Conference 2009

Spink

Sleep? What's that? :o

Grant too is overworked at the moment. He has been working 66hr plus weeks for Downers (then comes home to do the computer work that backs up while he is called out) and travelled 2084kms in one week (and that doesn't include the 3,633 we did on the rally). Last week, from Tuesday morning to Saturday afternoon he did just over 1,700kms :roll:

He then came home and folded and stapled 300 AW magazines then today helped me finished addressing, bagging and stamping them. :hail:

Sleep? What's that? :o

Grant too is overworked at the moment. He has been working 66hr plus weeks for Downers (then comes home to do the computer work that backs up while he is called out) and travelled 2084kms in one week (and that doesn't include the 3,633 we did on the rally). Last week, from Tuesday morning to Saturday afternoon he did just over 1,700kms :roll:

He then came home and folded and stapled 300 AW magazines then today helped me finished addressing, bagging and stamping them. :hail:

Did no one tell Grant that Sunday is a day of rest ...... ;)

Nope :-?

But we did go on the MX5 outing and that was restful (even if it did involve more driving). We finished off the magazines when we got back.

To get back on topic :lol: ...

We will be driving to conference next year 8)

Only because of the water damage. The vehicle itself didn't have a mark, or dent, on it!

Hence, it wasn't your fault that the vehicle ended up in the ditch? :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Don't worry Caryl, one day we will forget it, Like Daves Spilling!!!! :wink:

Caryl

On page 29 of the Mag you mention that "you cant attend the FNZAS conference" if you dont write.

Im sure that the original statement was along the lines of beds ?

Could you please confirm one way or another so that I can either make my place available (being Queens Birthday) or do what we normally do and have my family down there... If Im unwelcome thats fine but please clearify as I simply cant be bothered being held to ransom and will do my own family things over that weekend

Sorry for the confusion Barrie. Actually, it was originally said you wouldn't get a bed if you didn't produce a suitable article, not that you could not actually attend - my bad, as the young say these days.

Since you have your own bed you don't have to produce an article 8)

We have no intention of holding anyone to ransom!