ok who stole it.........?

DantezGirl

Actually I'm quite glad five people got 6 million each, rather than one person getting the whole lot. I mean really who needs $30 million? Unfortunately I didn't get any of it. :roll:

LOL I bet every single person on this site had already planned their dream tank in great detail. Mine was the size of a swimming pool, solar heated, and had one glass side so I could view it from my underground fish room. :lol: Everyone from here would have been invited to come over and swim with the fishes.

:bounce:

Oh well maybe next time.

Thats what everyone says. I only pay my idiot tax once in a blue moon. Only ever got one refund.. of about $37. I'm never paying my idiot tax ever again.

A woman in my office won $119. Not the first time she's won lotto either. The same woman was just spouting off last week about how she doesn't actually NEED to work because they have enough money. pffft.

put it this way...

if you dont have a ticket you have no chance of winning....

if you have a ticket you got a snowballs chance of winning, but still, some snowballs are 6 million bux richer!!!

gotta be init, to winit...

Wrong. You buy a ticket you have a 99.999999% chance of losing $20 and a .00000001 chance of making money.

Don't buy a ticket you have a 100% chance of winning $20. A penny saved is a penny earned.:)

I couldn't decide whether to buy a ticket or not.

Ok so there was a hell of a lot of money that had to go to someone, but ticket sales were expected to treble.

More money if you won and a much much lower chance of being a winner...

I think it works that you have a slightly better chance in August or something, lower average ticket sales.

In the end I forgot to buy one :oops:

surely you would have the same chance of winning as there are the same number of combinations as every other week, you would however have more chance of sharing the money with someone else I guess...maybe I am wrong though as Maths wasn't never my best subject.

Whatever though I got caught up in lottery fever, bought a ticket even though i normally don't bother and ended up $11 poorer for the pleasure! The dream was nice while it lasted though :lol: