October 10, 200817 yr comment_266791 I was wondering who else out there plays RPG like WoW, Warhammer, etc and what they think of the new Warhammer game? :roll: Im probably going to kick myself later for asking.lol :lol: Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266802 you geek you. LOL tsk tsk.... think of all the other stuff you could do with that spare time - breed more fighters.... etc...etc... Report
October 10, 200817 yr Author comment_266840 Lol lol at least im not the one with a nose in a txt book, nerd!lol :lol: Yeah all work and no play makes me cranky, gotta have some fun sometime! :bounce: Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266846 me? NEVER! lolness i spent more than $150 on fish and plants within the last week! Report
October 10, 200817 yr Author comment_266855 Rofl! :lol: Nice wish I had that type of money to spend weekly! :lol: I will soon though! :bounce: Tell me what do u do for fun?! Otha than rusty and fish? Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266864 ha ha lets see.. i work - yes its fun go out - movies, coffee (sweet coffee), burger fuel, moonlit walks on the beach. haha kidding. :bounce: erm... go out with friends,... just the usual stuff... oh and watch tv. all this in between uni and 2 jobs lol :roll: Report
October 10, 200817 yr Author comment_266866 lol here I was thinking you slept and went to your jobs came home and slept and so on, amazing that you still have time for those sorts of things.lol Report
October 10, 200817 yr Author comment_266869 gees u forum troll you reply fast!lol But again that is so true....hehe you should try playing Warhammer Ask Angie I think she's playing it. Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266871 all geeks! I play counter strike on my seam account. but not when the exams are looming- waaaayyyyyyyy too risky. lol... Report
October 10, 200817 yr Author comment_266873 Counter strike?! Eh prefer Call of Duty 4 myself, im addicted to it have to fight Mark for it!lol :bounce: :lol: Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266891 Not RPG but is a computer game: Tomb Raider fan here - not so much the games themselves, they started to go "off the beaten track" after TR 4, but custom levels are great to play - and use the old TR engine Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266934 I used to play Interstate '76 online. Haven't really played anything since then. Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266946 I'm too old for video games, I go to the local Indoor target club (Waitakere Smallbore) and shoot paper. Great fun, real guns, get to smell the smoke and hear the bang!! Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_266958 I get to shoot things (damn rabbits) in our paddocks But of course you've got to love counterstrike Report
October 10, 200817 yr Author comment_267008 I get to shoot things (damn rabbits) in our paddocks But of course you've got to love counterstrike Im agreeing with Ira there, I had to cover my poor bunnies eyes otherwise he would have got very upset.lol Lurve counterstrike but Call of Duty 4 has got me hooked atm! :lol: :roll: Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_267040 I'm a FPS fan :bounce: Counterstrike, Call of Duty, Medal of Honour, that kind of thing. Report
July 31, 200917 yr comment_320801 Titan quest ftw. Nowadays I spend all my time cleaning tanks. I should do it for a living really... Report
July 31, 200917 yr comment_320868 Use to play Cod4 and cs, still play WoW when i have the time. Gears of war 2 is another goodie Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.