FNZAS site upgrade - Plant photos wanted

Foxglove

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to have two pictures of a plant? It would be good for people to see a plant grown emersed as it might be in the shop and submersed as it might be in their tank. I think the majority of plants being sold have been grown emersed these days and many people have no idea what they are buying (or more to the point knowing what they are selling).

Yes I agree Alan.

As you know I have a large bunch of Crypts growingemersed as well as some more common ones.

329578863.jpg

Anubias barteri var. nana

329578502.jpg

Sag Subtulata

329578708.jpg

Rotala Rotudafolia

I know we have some of these alread, but these are saved on my photo album.

I have Ambulia, African Fern(congo Fern), Lots of crypts , Stargrass + many more I can Photo if they are wanted.

Is it possible to have two pictures of a plant? It would be good for people to see a plant grown emersed as it might be in the shop and submersed as it might be in their tank. I think the majority of plants being sold have been grown emersed these days and many people have no idea what they are buying (or more to the point knowing what they are selling).

Ok, now I am going to growl.....

Have you clicked on the image or name of the plant in the search?

If you do this, the image enlarges and the data for the plant becomes visible. There can be up to three images, the two sub images on the right are clickable to see a larger view.

Go for Rotala rotundifolia for an example.

• 2 weeks later...