Living Art says: THANK YOU

livingart

Living Art says: THANK YOU and a big thank you it is

Thank You to all the people who have offered support, made donations of animal food or money to the effort to keep the park up and running,

We have had our loan approved to carry on our work with Living Art Wildlife Park,

It has been a 10 month crazy roller coaster ride of highs and lows, offers then rejection of finance, High Court injunctions and dealing with our trials and tribulations being in the public eye. The positive comments and thoughts have far outweighed the few negative ones that have been put forward.

Now for the thank yous’, if I leave anyone out please give me a spanking,

John Borren and the team at Bay of Plenty Times for starting the ball rolling,

Mystic and Ballistic for keeping the ball in momentum and posting on the forums, Mystic has been sick but still working to help.

FNZAS admin and mods for allowing the thread to continue, the forum members for their thoughts and donations, you know who you are. Many people who are not forum members have followed this thread.

Kaz for building and updating our website for us to keep everyone informed.

Alison Adams for fixing my computer to allow me to get back on here.

Seahorsecrazy and tom for the donation of a ute for the park, yes it will be covered in zebra stripes.

Don, Doug, Shirley and Sid, and Kim for large contributions to the fighting fund, Huha.org for info and a lawyer for setting up the charitable trust, Tauranga Zoo and Sanctuary Trust will shortly be a reality.

The future looks good even in this economic climate and living art will become a true community project, the lesson in all this has been that if you truly believe in something you should fight as best you can for it and you maybe surprised at the result.

THANKS again to all involved, and those I have missed…….i am waiting for the spanking

Cheers

mark

will write the story up while its fresh in my mind

i felt like an old circus trick dog working with a demented, bi-polar, schizoid ringmaster making me jump through some hoops

and everytime i achieved a trick they put another hoop in front of me :D

as you get older the battles in life should get fewer not harder :D

thats fantastic news well done to the both of you and all the people who contibuted in one way or another.all it took was good old fashioned people power and passion it just shows what can be achieved with a never say die attitude and sheer dogged determination.congrats again to you and the animals

You must have by now realised that unlike us the rest of the world is actually demented,bi polar and schizoid. No comments please from the rest of the world

khmf! hahaha nice.

great news. good you can stop being a dancing monkey for a while and get some sweet rest :D