Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update of the park,

had many people in with offers of help, working bee thanks to jimminy cricketman, rebranding and marketing help, volunteer list is getting longer, kaz is looking after that same as mailout list,

offers of goods for garage sale on the open day, and people to help on the day

we had a 1.5m taxidermied alligator, stuffed cobra and mongoose in large display case donated for display, adds to the natural history museum

seahorses gave birth, and golden axies have hatched or wiggled loose :D

lambs.jpg

Now that things have settled down at the Park, Mark and Caroline have been able to turn their attention to choosing names for our Arapawa lambs. They have chopped and changed the names suggested by competition entrants - the twins' names came from different people, with the chosen male name actually having been suggested for the stud lamb and the other name having been suggested by the person who suggested the name chosen for the stud lamb, which was actually suggested as a twin name. Confusing? You bet. But finally, the winning names chosen were:

SOLE MALE LAMB (destined to be the Park's new stud ram):

Morpheus - name suggested by Mystic Vampyre (FNZAS log-in name)

MALE TWIN LAMB

Crusoe - name suggested by Emma White

FEMALE TWIN LAMB

Nadiya - name suggested by Mystic Vampyre.

Congratulations to our winners, thank you to everyone who entered, and the lambs will be very happy to be called something other than "lamb" from now on.

An interesting aside is that when Kaz sent through the name suggestions to Mark and Caroline, she only sent a list of names - Mark and Caroline had no idea who had suggested what names. As it turns out, Mystic Vampyre has been one of their staunchest supporters through all the trails and tribulations of the past few months! Funny old thing, life.

Taken From:

http://www.livingartwildlifepark.co.nz/lambname.html

Morpheus's Video:

well i hope that working bees, sausage sizzles, and my project in the fernery will be able to draw more attention and funds to the park long term. also when mark gets his zoo licence and we get giraffe, zebra, primates etc should make it alot more profitable and more in the public gaze...

but keep ideas rolling, after all, theres always something else to do to help...

thanks Jude :hail:

still working on sponsor the animals, a bit more involved than we first thought

georgeous, mystic is the matrix :D

already got plans for the matrix

charitable trust will be up and running soon, this will make things easier

we are working on things that need doing and prioritising them

first working bee will be a test case, hopefully more to come

please keep the ideas coming as they are important to the success of the park

all of this has increased my workload, but is nrcessary till we can get people onboard so i can delegate

i am Neo :wink:

signed loan documents today :hail: