Help Livingart Wildlife Park (Tauranga)-DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Lucid

man this is wicked, i knew that the park couldnt just dissapear up in smoke, far too many people would miss it...

as for the working bee, im at tech at the moment, and spare time is hard to come by, especially since ive got 3weeks left, and exams etc are looming... BUT! i will have to look into my schedule and ill post a possible set of dates for working bees, etc, though it will be alot easier when the area is saved for sure.

the idea is to rip out all the invasive species and put a heap of native trees and shrubs in their place as well as install a walkway that winds through thte track dotted with informational stands. so far there is half a predator fence up, that will also need completing, but hopefully i can get in there sometime soon and try jack that up.

ill come down to teh park after tech today mark and see how you want to organise things.

DC

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just pmed Mark about posters/ flyers.

Im happy to throw something artistic togeather for people to then print and hand out/stick up sort of thing. Just will wait to see what Mark would like on them...

*starts thinking*

Not sure how many people have visited the Living Art website lately and I know how you all hunger for updates, so instead of transposing it all over here, take a wander to the following link, and there is an update as well as a press release.

http://www.livingartwildlifepark.co.nz/future/new.html

Lots of positive thinking going on and way to go getting some of these ideas up and running guys and gals.

Keep up all the good work :hail::hail::hail:

Argh, I only just got to this thread! I'm so sorry to hear about this - I haven't even had the chance to visit the park yet!! :cry:

You'll find a donation towards your Weetbix-related expenses in your account tomorrow. :D

It's not much, but it's all I can afford on my budget atm - I shall spread the word!

Best of luck!

:D:D:D:D:D

sanitarium rep dropped off 12 large packets of weetbix :o

Psssst: Jo1 i am really helping the animals, don't tell anyone though :wink:

story of the day, lady came in yesterday to pledge 1,000 towards keeping the penguin rehabilitation pool going,

5 mins after arriving today to give us the money a penguin came in for a few days R&R after being hassled by dogs on the mount beach

she was blown away by the coincidence/synchronicity :o

new additions to the list

if i have left anyone off please let me know

Jill Parry

sandy walkers group

Fishy Biz

Liddy& Clarke

Alien4 Donat

Mystic & Lucid

Seahorse Crazy

Helmbright

Moa Digital

Marklb

Imsweet

Hewitt Donation

shooshie

Ingrid

H Connor

Bergersen

Helenmac fnzas

Purzotics

Padfbailey

Deposit

Jonathan Anikokiri

Donation C Lincoln

Jimbob

Marechal

Donna Maree

Psis

Sandysme

L M T & L J Dowling

Bird Zoo Donation

Roberts J C

N M Sara

Glasgow M&J

Jenny Gift

Ingrid

Cheers Cheers Cheers

Bulldogod

V L Thompson

C V Bo

Dodunski

Simian

Price,J T

Carznkats

Tze-

Jensen M L

Shadowfax

Minchton Fnzas Hope Helps

Again thank you :hail

have been requested for wording for flyers, we are trying to organise something

if anyone is doing flyers etc

please don't put them under car windscreen wipers as they may end up on the ground and be considered to be littering

also annoys some people when they have to retrieve them before driving off

cheers

mark

Always Mark - Always! :)

(We also take the time to poke eachother in the eye if one of us falls asleep at the keyboard, cause we have one puter each so get double the searching etc done) :lol:

*('scuse me, coffee time to stay awake Mystic said as she stumbles out to the kitchen)*

Im off to work, will check in laters and see wat else we can do.

Lucid