I hate this weather

mumzy50

Im sick of the rain and being stuck inside.I have things to do outside and its to wet.Its more like a swimming pool than a yard.Ten minutes of sun this morning,i could feel the heat.Thought i would put up my new cloths line as my darling daughter swung on my old one and broke it.But be for i could get out there it poured down.My moan for the day,and do i feel better no :evil:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sick of the rain and being stuck inside.I have things to do outside and its to wet.Its more like a swimming pool than a yard.Ten minutes of sun this morning,i could feel the heat.Thought i would put up my new cloths line as my darling daughter swung on my old one and broke it.But be for i could get out there it poured down.My moan for the day,and do i feel better no :evil:

My house is a mess Children are playing with the pots and Tupperware I want the sun to come so the children can go out and play on the tramp and swings :o:( :-?

I'm sick of not being able to get my washing dry!

I'm sick of the inside of the house getting steamed up from showers etc then opening the windows only to have the rain come in!

I'm sick of the leak my car seems to have developed so I've got a swimming pool in the passenger foot well!

I'm sick of all my shoes being muddy and mud trampled through the house!

gggrrrrrr :x

I'M SICK OF THIS WEATHER!

Just to rub it in, Sunny today, I would say mid 20's. 8) I got a bit of a tan yesterday. :P

Bit chilly still at night, was at 5am when I was going home... Then again that is chilly by the standards here :lol:

Frenchy :D

Thats not very nice Frenchy we are all suffering here.Dont you know with all that sun.You will get wrinkles :lol: :lol:

I like the rain

Im glad you like the rain.I use to,but we have had so much of it.I am sick of having to put my clothes in the dryer which is great for the power board who get my money.And sick of not being able to get things done out side,and having my daughter moan when i tell her she cant play on her tramp.Every thing looks wet and soggy.And im worried i might go mouldy like Caryl said :lol:

We had a lovely sunny morning here but it is raining again now. I have never seen it rain this much for so long in Marlborough :roll:

On a side note - my neighbour must have named her baby after you Afrikan (and no, she didn't call her Afrikan either :lol: )

It was beautiful here this morning too! :bounce:

Then at lunchtime it poured down just as I'm organising a van drive. :roll: :evil: But it was still fine enough to go out enjoy it.

Yesterday it was warm and sunny at Lyall Bay in the afternoon - I saw people swimming! (mad people...) The beach/pavement was crowded and really buzzing with people. I think they were delirious by the sunshine. :lol:

Then I drove home to the rain-sodden Hutt valley.

Well I am sad to say It was sunny again yesterday & today.... I even put suntain lotion on at wok last 2 days.

Hate to get wrinkles.

Frenchy :D

We have sun in Upper Hutt.I hope its an expensive brand your using,you will need it over there :lol: :bounce: