Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish Pedicures

Featured Replies

Interesting alright. So the fish that would nibble the dead skin off my feet have just been nibbling at someone else's feet? :o I don't think I'll be doing that thanks very much.

Interesting alright. So the fish that would nibble the dead skin off my feet have just been nibbling at someone else's feet? :o I don't think I'll be doing that thanks very much.

:lol: :lol:

You can have your fingers (or toes I guess :o ) nibbled at for free at the botanical garden pond in

WN....very nice and relaxing

I have been told that the job is well done while dangling your feet whilst on a tour:

http://www.africasharkdivesafaris.com/

You could even get an amputation or two free of charge 8)

Hmmm you wouldn't want one of those feet sessions if you are ticklish and unable to control your reflex actions... maybe a few fish KO'ed or flattened fish on the bottom of the foot spa :lol:

I am a beauty therapist and do pedicures all the time anyways so Id be keen for a fish to do half of the job for me. and would possibly be keen to try it as I do have psoriasis but I would feel so sorry for those fish I wouldnt want to put my mouth near someones feet there are so many unkept feet out there so I semi think its unfair letting fish do it.

I am a beauty therapist and do pedicures all the time anyways so Id be keen for a fish to do half of the job for me. and would possibly be keen to try it as I do have psoriasis but I would feel so sorry for those fish I wouldnt want to put my mouth near someones feet there are so many unkept feet out there so I semi think its unfair letting fish do it.

the fish arent forced into it... unless that evil pedicurist? tells the fishes they dont get there waterchanges unless they eat feet.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.