July 21, 200818 yr comment_252910 Hi. I know this has been done a few times. but it is just as interesting. Anyone tried it? I know that it is available in Singapore, and now it is in the U.S.A. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/6/sto ... d=10522843 Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_252914 Very Interesting indeed Not sure i would be keen to try it lol Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_252916 That treatment has been used by psoriasis suffers in Europe and said to be very beneficial. Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_252933 I feel sorry for the fish Can you imagine the state of some peoples feet? *BLERK* Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_252945 Interesting alright. So the fish that would nibble the dead skin off my feet have just been nibbling at someone else's feet? I don't think I'll be doing that thanks very much. Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_252961 Interesting alright. So the fish that would nibble the dead skin off my feet have just been nibbling at someone else's feet? I don't think I'll be doing that thanks very much. :lol: :lol: You can have your fingers (or toes I guess ) nibbled at for free at the botanical garden pond in WN....very nice and relaxing Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_252984 just don't try it in your own tank. i don't think your fish would like it very much... :lol: Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_252995 I have been told that the job is well done while dangling your feet whilst on a tour: http://www.africasharkdivesafaris.com/ You could even get an amputation or two free of charge 8) Hmmm you wouldn't want one of those feet sessions if you are ticklish and unable to control your reflex actions... maybe a few fish KO'ed or flattened fish on the bottom of the foot spa :lol: Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_253582 I am a beauty therapist and do pedicures all the time anyways so Id be keen for a fish to do half of the job for me. and would possibly be keen to try it as I do have psoriasis but I would feel so sorry for those fish I wouldnt want to put my mouth near someones feet there are so many unkept feet out there so I semi think its unfair letting fish do it. Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_253594 I am a beauty therapist and do pedicures all the time anyways so Id be keen for a fish to do half of the job for me. and would possibly be keen to try it as I do have psoriasis but I would feel so sorry for those fish I wouldnt want to put my mouth near someones feet there are so many unkept feet out there so I semi think its unfair letting fish do it. the fish arent forced into it... unless that evil pedicurist? tells the fishes they dont get there waterchanges unless they eat feet..... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.