aqua day

Gill

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will only have one discus out at a time... They always do this on special days lol

Moorehouse Ave had about 5 on display when I got there this morning. Some git had just taken all the silver dollars though, lol.

Managed to get 4 nice red rainbowfish though :P:P

Two gold nuggets (flat head and L177) from Mt Eden. They were just coming out of quarantine when I got there.

nugget.jpg

Sunshine and royal plec from Henderson:

royal.jpg

10 medium (tiny!) clown loaches from Albany, seemed like a steal at $12.50 each, should have bought more!!

loaches.jpg

Also picked up an Eheim 2224 for $180 (normally $399). Havent spent this much on fish for ages, it felt good! :lol:

I must admit though, its not all mine, the gold nuggets are for a friend in Hamilton...

Plus they had blue rams (2 female and 6 males if I remember rightly) so maybe you should try breeding them as well :wink: . I was going to get some to try breed but no room. maybe another time

Ok now i DEMAND pics of all your awesome scores....

what could be better than an invitation to show off your purchases...? :wink:

Those clowns are going to look great as they grow out together. Nice work!

Would love to see a pic of vindy500's betta, Sounds awesome!!

I think I saw that one and was going to gt it if it wasn't for the fact that I have over 100 baby ones. 40 of them are at the stage where they are are pretty much garanteed to survive :roll:

EDIT: was that figter a veil tail vindy?

Oh lol. I saw a CT fighter at the lower hutt one that was purple and clear with a bit of red and blue and white. It was a sort of stripey bits of colour. I wish I got it.

What was the fish that you got? I should have read the post before asking if it was a veil tail as well :oops: :lol: