July 16, 200818 yr comment_251637 Hi i have no idea if this is the right place to put this .But just been to animates and have been told they are having an aqua weekend, heaps of bargins and half pirce stuff.Fish are buy one get one free, tanks i think are half price Gillian Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251658 Jewel Rio 125 (i think thats the model) are $400 off... $299 for one. Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251665 I don't care if this is the right place or not - thanks heaps for sharing this with us Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251670 Oh and also I think the T5 lights are maybe.. 20-25% off? Don't quote me on that though. Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251673 Usually on their specials plants and fish are buy one get one free. Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251675 Usually on their specials plants and fish are buy one get one free. tues-thurs is normally buy two get one free, this special is buy one get one free... Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251676 Usually on their specials plants and fish are buy one get one free. Thats what I wrote Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251680 Usually on their specials plants and fish are buy one get one free. What did it originally say? Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251681 What did it originally say? that is what it originally said lol i misread it Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251689 yep i went in today to get some SAE's and they said come back in the weekend and they will be buy one get one free... you lot better not buy em all.... Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251692 there is lots of stuff on sale buy one get one free on fish and plants buy one get one free on frozen blood worms half price eheim 2224 external filter half price on ornament 50% gravel cleaners 10% off all other fish stuff huge sale on tanks and stands....thats all i can remember Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251731 Isn't it 50% OFF? There's a big difference between 50% off and buy-one-get-one-free.... Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251734 Buy one get one free: All fish, plants & frozen bloodworms. 50% off: Ornaments, pond pumps, fish nets & siphons. 25% off: lighting, heating, treatments, test kits & air pumps. 10% off: All other aquatic products. Juwel Rio 125L tank $299 (The Palmy animates is also throwing in a free stand, from memory) Other Juwel tanks are on special too, but I can't remember which ones. Report
July 16, 200818 yr comment_251802 Jewel rio was $699 now $299, 50% off ornaments, pond pumps nets and siphons buy 1 get 1 free fish, plants, FROZEN BLOODWORMS so stock up 25% lighting, heating, treatments, test kits and air pumps 10% all other aquatic stuff Report
July 17, 200818 yr comment_251837 Yeah I ussually get an email but I don't think I got one this time (unless the parents deleted it before I could read it to stop me buying more stuff :lol: ) Report
July 17, 200818 yr comment_251840 I'm an Animates member but they didn't email me Maybe my accountant had a word with them :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.