Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

aqua day

Featured Replies

Hi i have no idea if this is the right place to put this .But just been to animates and have been told they are having an aqua weekend, heaps of bargins and half pirce stuff.Fish are buy one get one free, tanks i think are half price

Gillian

  • Replies 110
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually on their specials plants and fish are buy one get one free.

Usually on their specials plants and fish are buy one get one free.

Thats what I wrote

Yeah I clicked edit instead of quote lol

Yeah I changed it back

yep i went in today to get some SAE's and they said come back in the weekend and they will be buy one get one free... you lot better not buy em all....

there is lots of stuff on sale

buy one get one free on fish and plants

buy one get one free on frozen blood worms

half price eheim 2224 external filter

half price on ornament

50% gravel cleaners

10% off all other fish stuff

huge sale on tanks and stands....thats all i can remember

Buy one get one free:

All fish, plants & frozen bloodworms.

50% off:

Ornaments, pond pumps, fish nets & siphons.

25% off:

lighting, heating, treatments, test kits & air pumps.

10% off:

All other aquatic products.

Juwel Rio 125L tank $299 (The Palmy animates is also throwing in a free stand, from memory)

Other Juwel tanks are on special too, but I can't remember which ones.

How did you guys find out what specials they had?

Yeah I ussually get an email but I don't think I got one this time (unless the parents deleted it before I could read it to stop me buying more stuff :lol: )

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.