I hate Sony Ericsson Phones!!

I've had mine for under a year and it's stopped working. It keeps shutting down, won't let me open anything. Is absolutely crap! I have no idea what to do!!

It's the white/orange walkman version and is absolutely shocking!

Now I'm left without a phone and for a teenager my age... it's quite depressing.. :(

They are usually good phones, take it back?
ive heard quite a few people complain about them - this is just my opinion - AND i will also defend it the phones a little bit and say that i am a complete and utter clutz! im sure ive dropped it more times than ive recieved phone calls!

I wont buy anything that has "sony" on it, been burnt to many times.

Your insane! lol. Or very unlucky, cos all Sony products ive had have always been great, and the only thing that has craped out was aa ericson fone after 3 years of owning it, I stood on it.

I find that the Nokias don't have a good battery.

after a year they go flat quite quickly. :(

Just got a sony late last year.. only gripe is the joystick which sometimes don't work.. but was warned when I got it

Your insane! lol. Or very unlucky, cos all Sony products ive had have always been great, and the only thing that has craped out was aa ericson fone after 3 years of owning it, I stood on it.

Nah think you have just been lucky, a lot of my friends have had similar experiences, mostly with audio equipment and cameras. I guess it's probably no worse than other middle of the road equipment but you pay a premium for it cause of the Sony badge.

I actully quite like sony ericsons but hate the damn annoying joy stick thing insted of arrow keys that allows jams. eeerrr. :evil:

Nokia are the most simple and easy to use but seem to only make low and high end phones. :roll:

I am very happy with my samsung right now though.

Took it to two places in the mall today.

First place said to take it to the repair store to get it fixed.

Second place (where I got it from) said that they could send it away if I put a deposit down of $73.10 which would be returned to me if the error was under warranty, but if it was impact or water damage then thehy would keep it.

Decided to live with it screwing up on me for a couple of weeks until I can afford a new phone - would rather put the $73.10 towards a new phone than risk it being spent on my old phone..

Nah think you have just been lucky, a lot of my friends have had similar experiences, mostly with audio equipment and cameras. I guess it's probably no worse than other middle of the road equipment but you pay a premium for it cause of the Sony badge.

Nope,im never lucky lol,youve jst got bad luck :D . My Friend had a good sony sound system in his truck and it was awesome! and we have always had Sony for stereos,and walkmen mp3 players are invincable IME.

Sony is only average when you look at Tannoy and Denon etc for Hi Fi Equipment, you only get as good as you pay for :lol: :lol:

I have a Sanyo phone SCP 7400, which is awesome, I even ran it over in the car and thought it was stuffed, recently took it to the phone shop.. screen fixed and phone still running... have a Samsung too, good phone but nowhere near as tough and good as the Sanyo phone.

I currently have a sony ericcsion and i love it no matter how often i drop it it always happens to come back to life. :)

Although nokias are good ive always had nokias this is my first phone that isnt and its true nokias batteries are unreliable after the first yearish.

Although For phones i think nokia and samsung are the best. And these are the 2 I have found reliable. Both for features,looks, Durability and Nokias have great battery life IME.

And Sanyos are just too Chunky(but still tough) and make that horrible 'click' sound also when there are nice looking ones there are always others made that look the same by other brands first, and the hinges give way very easily,also with Sanyos some features are more difficult to use.