The Muppet Show Tonight!

1/2waysgood

(Okay, I CAN'T join in the words........)

If you were a muppet, which one would you be? I was thinking to start, Gonzo. But then I realised that being a large blue-nosed alien with a fondness of chickens is just not right.... So now I'm thinking, Sam the Eagle. He's a very witty guy with amazing one-liners. Very funny... I still remember him listening in on one scene and at the end of it turning around and saying "You are all WEIRDOS!".

Oh, and question..... What was the name of the 2 guys that would sit up in the 'hole in the side' and yell harrassments at the muppets?

Ahhhhh, I'm showing my age now! :(

I would like to say i would be gonzo, but my mrs reckons i'm more like that crazy foreign cook lol

That is hilarious. When I was a kid my Gran made me a Muppet puppet book with every page being a different crafted muppet that did things. The Cook had this crazy scary lobster that you could velcro on in different places. What ever place you stuck it on a claw was poking out an eye. LMAO.

I am one of the grumpy cynical men. The Muppet show is my all-time favourite kids show. The Fraggle Rock, and the Wombles of Wimbledon.