plunger coffee

I have found drinking tea keeps me going..

Other then that the new Robbert Harris coffee at Food Town are good. There is even a cookies and cream flavor one!!!

or Starbucks sells ground coffee for the plunger. I had a slightly spicy one from there and it was very good - cant remember the name sorry.

Not big on plunger coffee, has a funny burnt taste to it. Usually drink instant of espresso, but my boss bought one of these things and it actually makes a half-decent cup of coffee! Much better than a plunger or instant IMO, but not quite as good as the real thing.

Allpress do a blend called 'Rangitoto' which is quite nice, but I think the most important thing is to get it as freshly ground and roasted as possible.

Hmmm I tasted this outstanding coffee in a small cafe in Gisborne, it had some greek name... hmm yet I can't recall darn it :-? I wil have to get a friend to scope it out or may have to bowl into the cafe again when we are through that way and suss out what it was... I am not normally one for coffee but this was out of this world...

I'm not sure I believe there is such thing as good coffee...I've only found one coffee that I wouldn't describe as nasty. And that's instant coffee...:P

Well, more specifically small scoop of coffee, REALLY big scoop of milo...