Services of Alaskan Malamute

Ira

I have one female purebred Alaskan Malamute female whose services I'd like to sell.

Tikki.jpg

In this particular instance services will be, specifically bags(standard sandwich size) of fluff. $2 each+shipping.

Scatter on your carpet, clothes and furniture and it will be just like you have one of your own!

:lol:

(Sorry, all the threads about dog breeding, I had to do it...)

beautiful girl there ira

we used to have a male and i miss the fluff

how much is shipping going to be and is the fluff plucked, shaved or just gathered off the clothing and furniture? :D

or if you prefer i can swap for a litre of slobber off our neopolitan mastiff

we just give him milk to drink then wear black jeans :D

You may jest, but as a kid a friend of mine had samoyeds. Her parents gave my Mum 2 huge shopping bags full of white fluff, which mum combined with wool and made me a jersey out of! Was gorgeous and soft and had a layer of fuzz about half an inch long sticking out of the whole jersey :wink:

You may jest, but as a kid a friend of mine had samoyeds. Her parents gave my Mum 2 huge shopping bags full of white fluff, which mum combined with wool and made me a jersey out of! Was gorgeous and soft and had a layer of fuzz about half an inch long sticking out of the whole jersey :wink:

I was talking to a lady just recently who told me she sends her dogs massive amounts of fur to a lady down south who knits scarves, gloves, jumpers out of it and then sends it back... Pretty nifty.

She's grown into a lovely girl, Ira.

Shouldn't you be waiting a few months until she does the full shed in spring?

Can't say I miss the wads of fluff blowing around the yard like tumbleweeds!

She's grown into a lovely girl, Ira.

Shouldn't you be waiting a few months until she does the full shed in spring?

Can't say I miss the wads of fluff blowing around the yard like tumbleweeds!

Full shed in spring? I have no idea what you're talking about, she does it all year!

Heh, Seriously though, she doesn't have a huge shed in the spring like some. Our last one didn't either.

Aslan says hello

and is she locked up because she smells nice

Heh, no, she's fixed, though an Alaskan Mastiffmute would be...Interesting. She's locked up because she's an escape artist and our backyard doesn't have 8 foot fencing with barbed wire around it.