WOW~WOW!

Charlie

very cool indeed. are you are allowed TM links if product can not be sourced retail? Understand the site rules, but if the retailers don't stock it then why not...

This TradeMe link is allowed because the OP is asking a question about it and is genuinely interested in buying it.

This TradeMe link is allowed because the OP is asking a question about it and is genuinely interested in buying it.

he is interested in it, don't know if he is genuinely interested in buying it

Also It would be cool to make these type of cages to sell on. How do you do it???

Hi, my name's Tyson. I built that cage:) I was going to put it up on this site to see if anyone is interested but i sold it last night hopefully. If it falls through I'll post on here to let everyone know its for sale again.

CIMG0506.jpg

It is cool but not worth that much

You're right mate, its worth more than that. All the equipment and fittings involved in that cage cost more than $800 to the average person, i.e (without discounts). To the lucky person that gets it, they're getting the labour for free. My only interest was paying off the new cage:)

CIMG2132resize.jpg

CIMG2134resize.jpg

CIMG2136resize.jpg

CIMG2146resize.jpg

Tyson, if I had a spare $800 (and the space to put the viv :) ) then I'd rip your hand off mate! I contacted you via tradeMe regarding the formation of the rocks, so thanks for the hints ;)

Best of luck with the sale.

Cheers,

Adam.