Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Adam

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Tyson, if I had a spare $800 (and the space to put the viv ) then I'd rip your hand off mate! I contacted you via tradeMe regarding the formation of the rocks, so thanks for the hints Best of luck with the sale. Cheers, Adam.
  2. Beardie_Guy, where is that background from ?
  3. Nice setup. Is that one of Greg's tanks?
  4. Alfalfa is another excellent staple and easy to grow for yourself. I'll be giving it a try soon
  5. Tricky one. You either trust the breeders/sellers competence in sexing, or you learn to do it yourself and attempt to do so before buying. They'll need to be at least 12 weeks old (16 weeks is better), however there's still an element of risk involved If you haven't already then start searching the net for guides etc.
  6. They're an Australian roach, first recorded here in Gisborne - hence the name. It can be found in North Island and the very top of South Island. I'd like to get in touch with anyone who has an established feeder colony of any roaches. Sources: http://www.biosecurity.govt.nz/pest-and ... -cockroach http://nzbiodiversity.com/species/Dryma ... vitta.html http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz/resea ... p?Bu_Id=76
  7. Here's a site I've found very useful: >>Nutrition Content<< Cheers, Adam.
  8. Thought I'd dig this thread up and show you guys a few of my pics back from when I kept Tarantulas in UK. (images clickable for full size) Avicularia versicolor Pterinochilus chordatus Brachypelma smithi (check out the leg regeneration) Xenesthis immanis Unknown - found here in NZ, approx. 5cm total leg span - I think it's somekind of large Wolf Spider :-?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.