Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

welcome back Afrikan

Featured Replies

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yeah it was great catching up Brad, Frenchy suggested we make it over your way for a LFS tour, Frenchy said he would even dust off his tour suit aye Frenchy... :lol:

Sounds like a plan especially b4 I sell the shop

Though afterwards I could enjoy it more lol

I havent had a NZ forum member fish tour for awhile though I seem to have had a lot of Kiwi's on vacation in lately

And most of them didnt know about this forum

Brad

Freaky fish.

I don't think the Kiwis you saw are on vacation from NZ.

I think they are now permanent aussie residents. :lol:

Haven't you heard of the great exodus from NZ? :roll: :lol:

LOL yeah there are a few of them as well

Nah thse guys were all inquiring about taking products home with them

Most of the time it was th range of real looking plastic plants and books

Brad

heya afrikan

good to see you have decided to come out!!!,lol

everything looks good as usuall.those on the gold coast don't speak too soon the family will be over in september gold coast here we come.. we will seek...we will find...:D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.