Hotwater bottle season is beginning.. would you believe it?

StarFish

I am actually sitting in bed with a hot water bottle right now! :o , would you believe it? The wind has been fierce and cold today :-? and its just cooled 8) everything down, I cant believe about 3 weeks ago it still felt like the middle of summer, talk about contrast! :roll:

:bounce:

This is taranaki mind, our weather doesnt know what the hell its doing :lol:

Hehe, was just talking to Mum the other day bout the weather, and now want a wheat bag in my inside pocket next time I take my jacket to school 8). Thats going to look real suspicious - "George, what do you have in your jacket??"

"Nothing, nothing, No, NooOO!! DON'T TOUCH IT!! MY PRECIOUS.... NOOOOOOO....."

:lol:

I am actually sitting in bed with a hot water bottle right now! :o , would you believe it? The wind has been fierce and cold today :-? and its just cooled 8) everything down, I cant believe about 3 weeks ago it still felt like the middle of summer, talk about contrast! :roll:

:bounce:

This is taranaki mind, our weather doesnt know what the hell its doing :lol:

We have a waterbed so no need for hot water bottles :lol:

When very small I lived at lake Pukake Hydro (at the foot of Mt Cook almost) where the water mains froze 6ft under the ground. Things got better once we moved to Roxburough hydro, there the school only had signs up warning not to touch metal with bare hands or they would get frozen together, along with the signs saying not to play with detonators. This was after some kids froze the skin off their hands or blew them off.

Move south for a taste of the real world.

sleeping like a fish aye ;):P

Well today was actually warmISH but its still a cold wind, and Ihave a hot water bottle again tonight, but I am a sucker for warmth, HATE being cold :(

One of the reasons we have a waterbed. Super waveless and very comfortable :D

I have a number of whiteworm cultures around the place in various locations and one of them for a while now has produced only very large worms. Yesterday I took some out and they were 95% very small ones so this is an indication that the hot weather is over and the spanish flies are about.

I love winter!!

Much prefer to pile on the clothing then take it off :).

Pulled out all my winter woolies yesterday and am loving the weather today. And the best thing about winter is having an excuse to get in the shower or tub in the middle of the day.

Only down side is it getting dark early.

I love winter!!

Much prefer to pile on the clothing then take it off :).

Pulled out all my winter woolies yesterday and am loving the weather today. And the best thing about winter is having an excuse to get in the shower or tub in the middle of the day.

Only down side is it getting dark early.

I am with Candy on this one to =)