Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue Rams

Featured Replies

  • Author

I mean that the eggs hatched and didn't get eaten by the parents, young blue rams are very bad parents. the second time was my fault i was not ready for them and the fry properly starved to death. :(

  • Author

i got them free swimming but then the ether they staved or got eaten in the community tank. next time they spawn it will be in there own tank. :D

I showed my flatmate your pics and then we went around all the fish shops, found some and now he's going to buy a tank just to keep some! haha.

He also wants to know if they can be kept with Siamese fighters?

I had my gold rams and my blue rams with my male siamese fighter and he got nipped I'm not sure if the gold rams or the blue rams nipped him.

Wow, what stunning specimens. I have always loved rams, so have purchased my first couple of golden rams today. I hope I will be successful in keeping them. :lol:

I saw some golden balloons today selling as normal goldens at animates, they know nothing. At the same time i saw one of the guys working there sell a bright blue cobalt blue Gourami as a female. :-?

I prefer the balloon ones to the normal ones and I agree Animates k now nothing.

  • Author

ok, the animate that i go to from time to time is normal good but then it depends on which staff member you talk to, the only problem i have with animates is the pricers of there stock.

Why the would you prefer the balloons? They are just a mutated/deformed inbred strain of the normals and i dont think they look that great either, i have some but they dont look very nice and they arent getting along with my fish.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.