Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blue Rams

Featured Replies

Yeah I know how they were made and I think that it's sick but I just like them for some reason .

I saw some balloons for the first time this week and although they were a beautiful colour I wouldn't buy any. I've had a pair of blue rams before but they just keeled over and died. Thought I'd try my luck with goldens so have just bought a pair, will see how they go.

I saw some balloons for the first time this week and although they were a beautiful colour I wouldn't buy any. I've had a pair of blue rams before but they just keeled over and died. Thought I'd try my luck with goldens so have just bought a pair, will see how they go.

Where did you get them?, in invercargil?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.