Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven1

  1. Hello and welcome.
  2. Raven1 replied to oeminx's topic in Freshwater
    Wow, what stunning specimens. I have always loved rams, so have purchased my first couple of golden rams today. I hope I will be successful in keeping them. :lol:
  3. Raven1 replied to bedazzled's topic in Welcome
    Hello and welcome, its great to see another northlander here. :lol:
  4. The brand is JBL and it cost $24.50.
  5. I have just purchased a snail trap, it is working very well so far. You just put an algae tablet in, leave overnight and remove complete with snails in the morning. The snail population has been greatly reduced.
  6. Have a Q tank for new fish. Don't believe everything your told at lfs. Research fish before adding them to your tank. :oops:
  7. I use to have one angelfish that was fine with other fish until he grew quite large (which didn't take long). At this stage he nipped, chased and ate the neon's and generally annoyed anything smaller than himself. In the end his only tank companions were a convict, red tailed shark and a pleco.
  8. Hi Skippy, I have pm'ed you as well. Very interested in a possible club.
  9. Just thought I would let you know that my convict made a large hole at the bottom of the tank and produced some eggs. So there you go, a definite answer to my question. A female. Thanks again for everyone's help. :lol:
  10. Thanks everyone, that is great 8) I had no idea.
  11. Is this better? Not to sure if I've done this right, but maybe you can see a bigger image here. http://s144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Raven111_photo/
  12. I've just put this convict on TM and don't really know whether it is male or female. Your help would be much appreciated.
  13. Hi Wow this forum is great! I have got so much information from here already. I've had tropical fish for years, but kind of lost interest after I bought this very cute little fish called a convict that turned into a great big bully, plant destroyer, gravel mover and general nuisance - anyway he is the last of three fish in my tank. If only I knew then what I know now. But now I have a newfound interest in my hobby and have been researching the Aqua One AR980 and Jebo tanks, I would really love a planted tank with nice friendly community fish. I'm getting pretty close to making a purchase - can't wait.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.