Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aquarium documentary

Featured Replies

That was a neat thing to watch! Rather tacky special effects but cool seeing it, especially as it was in NZ.

I started bouncing when I saw Dave Cooper on it, obviously back when he had Jansens, but then seeing Paul Woodard with his native fish - COOL! I stayed with him for a week in January. The fishroom was getting totally re-done (lined, closed in and air cond being installed) and there were hardly any fish when I was there, so it was very cool seeing how it was originally set up.

But feeding goldfish to pacu... doesn't really seem necessary, they are vegetarian aren't they????

Omnivores I think. I'll have to mention it to Paul next time I see him.

Kitten could you PM me with some details and I'll transfer some money thru so you can send me a copy, I don't have any blank DVDs.

Pitty they did not show iot 5 years ago as it is quite old,

It was on a couple of years back too , i remember watching then and knew no one in it , now i knew quite a few :)

  • 3 weeks later...
To all who have paid for discs they were send (finally!!!) on Saturday. Sorry for the delay I have been very slack in this department!

haha! all good Tiny, was starting to think that NZ post had mislade them!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.