Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aquarium documentary

Featured Replies

There was an interesting one on Animal Planet about the Water Dragons... Real strange things they are :)

The ones in question were a bit crook... and the woman was treating them with some sort of copper solution and "FRESH" water baths.

With the treatment concluded... she released it back into the tank and it became amost invisible as it mingled in with the plant life and surroundings.

National Geographic often gets fishy ones on... and the MYTHBUSTERS were on last week trying to prove that the goldfish had more than a three second memory.

One group of fish... (Jamie's I think)... did real well and learned how to negotiate a quite complex maze to get to their food... whereas the other group were not that impressive.

SKY is pretty good if you can cope with the 80% or so repeats that they put out each week... but all in all... it's worth the cost.

Bill.

I have sky and a HDD recorder. I will record it and if anyone wants to see it let me know.

definatly want to!

if you like id be more than happy to send you a blank dvd and "self adressed envelope!

I'll let you know, I would hate for you to send me one and then for me to be a complete ditz and forget to record it. I have the HDD programmed though. I will let y'all know once it's recorded and then figure out who wants a copy :D

^ they're available on youtube.

I have sky and a HDD recorder. I will record it and if anyone wants to see it let me know.

+1, let me know if you get it and I'll send a SAE and blank DVD.

I have sky and a HDD recorder. I will record it and if anyone wants to see it let me know.

I would be interested in a copy as well, let me know what you need... (blank DVD, envelope, etc...)

Wayne

That was a cool documentary.

The Maf guy said pacu was allowed in. I am sure i have not seen it on the list.

The maf guy is a very nice person, left some time ago. unlike the ones in wellington who are trying to close the Hobby

Watched and recorded the doco last night - it was good.

Do many clubs do the whole "Tank Crawl" thing? Not just for judging but just as a social club event? I'm still a novice and wouldn't want anyone coming in and critiquing my tank just yet, but it must be neat to go around and have a look at other peoples set ups, and share knowlegde over a coffee, and get a real look at other's tanks :bounce: Could be especially good for those of us still learning how to get photos on the site/web. :-? I know the local guys I have met have been very friendy and welcoming and I have had a nosey over their tanks :D :hail:Just a thought....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.