Striatum

Barrie

I always found them low producers, even the original breeding stock.

Some days I'll collect 10 eggs from my breeding group( 1 male 6 females) most days non = NOT EVEN 1 DEAD EGG.

I have 11 fry( EDIT 2 just hatched ) and collected 3 eggs today, even though the group love to hide under the 3 full length mops I have bunched together in their tank.

Go figger >> what are they doing under there :roll: cause it ain't spawning.

I was feeding them lots of mozzy wrigglers at one stage( and I do mean LOTS ), It made no differance, same results as a good quality flake :-?

MMm

I feed a lot of mozzies as well and blood worms but at the moment, their is no interest at all... not an egg

I was going to pin up center folds for them to look at but I doupt that would work either

Ive now taken everything except the filter out of the tank and will see what happens in a week or two

All I normally breed is about 10 or 12 as all Im trying to do is turn them over and keep em goin

Must admit that with nothing in their tank except for the filter, its good to see them out n about.

Im also going mto try a smaller mop so the females cant play hard to get by hiding