Faces to Names

yarimochi

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOSH!!

Has anyone noticed that there are a heck of a lot of younger people on this forum?!

AAARRRGGGHHH!

I can't even load a photo on the page, which makes me feel old, but I'm not even that old, but you young fullas make me look old even without posting a pic!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!Maybe we should start an oldies club.......

I had a look thru your photo bucket and you kiddies are just beautiful I love the one with the little one in purple with wings:)

Sooooo Cute:)

Great names to:)

Steph:)

Hi thanks :oops:

That was Ashra at 3 months

Jade takes after me looks and attitude wise even likes to have her hair colored red like her mun LOL :D Ashra takes after Johannes Looks and personality wise, each with there own style. :wink:

Johannes Got Ashra's name of a mortal kombat Game :-?

Lynn

Ok here is a pic of me... I am the one in black... :oops: I not a person who loves pics taken.. Fancy dress do.. :-? :-? :o

rorypics024.jpg

And since we are sharing pics of our kids, here was my little boy when he was 6 months... Rory Michael

Picture044.jpg

Rory6mths1.jpg

:lol: Aww thanks, he already has 2 gf's at kindy :lol: Look out teenage years, I shall be disconnecting the phone :lol: :lol: His eyelashes are so thick and dark black.. they now reach his eyebrows, that's how long they are :lol: Mind you mine aren't short and neither are his dads :roll: :lol:

Aww, cute! If I was a person who made and sold t-shirts for a living, I would so give you one for him that said "Ladies man" on it. 8)

As it is, I am not a t-shirt saleswoman, so no free t-shirt for you or bubs. :(